[Geysers] Meech Mystery Geysers 11 and 12

Graham Meech meechg at verizon.net
Tue Feb 13 17:31:40 PST 2007

Interesting choice Mike.......but the wrong one :)

You are correct that #11 is not at Shoshone though.  My first trip to
Shoshone was in September and this picture was taken in June.  For others
that might want to make a guess, the photo was taken from a perfectly legal
and easily accessible spot and the geyser is erupting 'normally' (i.e. it's
not a geyser that only erupted this big one time).