[Geysers] GIANT overnight 2/11-12

carolyn loren caroloren98 at hotmail.com
Tue Feb 13 14:51:37 PST 2007

The "danger" sign was washed when I predicted this morning (2/13), and Giant and Grotto were extremely quiet in the afternoon of 2/12.

That afternoon "Salt and Pepper" were quiet when I was at Biscuit, and the new near-the-bridge feature was double-lobed; I'll ask the guide who's been watching it about that when I see him next.  Each l(connected) lobe is about a foot across, and one was bubbling just slightly.  The Black Diamond area was murky and quiet.

Old Faithful Carolyn