[Geysers] Chapple photo

Janet Chapple jochapple at earthlink.net
Sun Feb 11 12:59:42 PST 2007

Thank you, Mike, and all the other gazers who agreed that my mystery
pic has got to be Steamboat. Oh, to have a copy of Allen and Day in my
office!

It's an exciting time in the Chapple family: yesterday saw the birth of
a new granddaughter in Berkeley, 9 pound, 6 ounce Persis Alexandra,
born to my daughter, Cal professor of urban studies, Karen Chapple,
whose own birthday is today.

Janet
-------