[Geysers] Meech Mystery Geysers 7 and 8

Graham Meech meechg at verizon.net
Tue Feb 6 14:25:46 PST 2007

Hummm thanks Mike for correcting me.  I need to start playing my own mystery
geyser game too and see how many I get right myself :-)   I also need to
figure out where Teapot is too.

I didn't think my pictures of bigger geysers would catch many people out and
they were Oblong and Morning's Thief as Mike reported.

Here are two more and I will continue with the theme of not knowing what
they are but this time I will confess up front.  I do know where they are
but not what they should be called.  Hopefully Mike or someone else will let
us all know.

Enjoy!

Graham Meech

  _____