[Geysers] Whistle photo

Clark Murray geysergaze at earthlink.net
Mon Feb 5 23:44:30 PST 2007

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: TSBryan at aol.com
  To: geysers at wwc.edu
  Sent: Monday, February 05, 2007 8:08 AM
  Subject: [Geysers] Whistle photo

  Attached is the photo that accompanied Clark Murray's article about (and showing) the Whistle Geyser eruption of July 18, 1991 (the photo was taken sometime after 2100, explaining the lack of full illumination). I do recall other photos by Charlie Goldberg, but I probably chose to use Clark's photo to accompany his own article (GOSA Transactions, volume III, page 52)... Might Goldberg photo(s) have been in the Sput? I'll let somebody else search for that.

  Scott Bryan

  Actually, that is  Charlie Goldberg's  photo. I only took video of the eruption.

  Clark Murray