[Geysers] search for picture of Whistle geyser

Michael Goldberg mikeg at math.jhu.edu
Sun Feb 4 10:09:10 PST 2007

My father took some pictures of Whistle in 1991.  I haven't looked at
those slides in years, so I don't know what condition they are in now.
We made a few prints at the time.  We probably kept one copy (but I
don't know where it is), and sent the rest out to other gazers.
I would guess we sent a copy to Scott Bryan, since it was printed in
either the Sput or Transactions.

It would be a while before I could unearth any of this, since the boxes of
slides are in New Jersey, and I am not.

Clark Murray took video footage of the same eruption.

I hope this helps.

Michael Goldberg
mikeg at math.jhu.edu