[Geysers] Bryan mystery 18 and 24

TSBryan at aol.com TSBryan at aol.com
Sat Feb 3 07:26:25 PST 2007

Some people, like Keller, have been around too much. Indeed, Bryan mystery
18 shows Kidney Spring, the northernmost thing in the Thud Group. It is a bit
special to me, because eliminating Clepsydra, Kidney is frequently both the
first and the last geyser I see during a season (probably one year in two or
three).

But anyhow, some of you are just two gud. So try Bryan mystery 24, a  digital
photo from summer 2004.