[Geysers] Moonlight gazing on the webcam

Tara Cross fanandmortar at hotmail.com
Fri Feb 2 13:56:55 PST 2007

A couple of nights ago I discovered by accident that the full moon provides enough light to see pretty well on the webcam.  The thick fog on Geyser Hill makes it difficult to make out anything but Old Faithful, but I have seen Depression as well.  Last night the moon was particularly bright, so I have attached a snap of Old Faithful.  I kept an eye out for Beehive and there was an increase in steam around 0235 this morning, but with Old Faithful's steam in the way it was impossible to be sure. --Tara Crossfanandmortar at hotmail.com
Get the new Windows Live Messenger!
http://get.live.com/messenger/overview