[Geysers] Meech Mystery Geysers 3 and 4

Graham Meech meechg at verizon.net
Thu Feb 1 15:17:59 PST 2007

1 and 2 were Mastiff and Deleted Teakettle as Mike noted.  We saw a lot of
splashing like this from Mastiff this year as well as some nice big surges
:-).  Deleted Teakettle shows water from two vents in the picture - makes me
want to pay more attention to the smaller features close to the boardwalk
this year!

Speaking of small features....here's another easy one and one that's
probably not so easy to identify.  I am looking for some bigger geysers that
are not so easy to identify for future postings but most of them are pretty
easy to guess.

Graham.

  _____