[Geysers] OK, own up, who was this?

Karen Low yellowstonekaren at yahoo.com
Sat Dec 15 18:44:35 PST 2007

There are about 145 Xanterra employees currently in the Old Faithful area.  There are also at least 50 contractors (but most of them are out of the park on weekends), and I don't know how many NPS employees.  Many of these people own a cell phone.  Very few of them are on the list serve, six at the most.  Many employees wave to the web cam, and call friends or family.