[Geysers] Geyser report 12/13/07

Karen Low yellowstonekaren at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 13 16:56:06 PST 2007

I skied out in the basin very briefly this morning.  I saw Daisy at 1033ie.  Grand was not yet overflowing.  Giant platform was dead (all signs in place); Grotto was erupting and appeared to be in marathon.

The skiing in the basin is the best I've seen in ages, in case anyone is planning a trip in soon.  I'm heading out in the basin again tomorrow morning, for slightly longer, and hopefully will see a little more erupt!

Karen Low