[Geysers] An old mystery geyser

Gary Einstein einstein at usa.net
Tue Dec 11 11:23:33 PST 2007

Great post!!!!!!!!!!!

This "picture" and more like it are in "California Illustrated,
including a trip through Yellowstone Park" searchable through
books.google.com (which I found thanks to a post by Scott last winter).
I will try to attach, but because of its size, may not be able to.

Geeze, my daughters may be right.  I am becoming, or already am, a
geyser geek, when I recognize this liliputian picture from memory.

Gary Einstein