[Geysers] An old mystery geyser

Karen Webb minissa2003 at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 10 21:17:30 PST 2007

OK, I was going to guess Castle with the water column magically
displaced by a rupture in the space-time continuum and with the
Munchkins climbing the cone...
Karen Webb

--
Step out of Thy holy chamber, O Maid of Heaven... Drape thyself...in the silken
Vesture of Immortality, and put on, in the name of  the All-Glorious, the broidered