[Geysers] Christmas Carol...

Karen Webb minissa2003 at yahoo.com
Sun Dec 9 20:26:31 PST 2007

Kind of for Steve, but does anyone else feel this way?

If you would collect these and bind them, my family at least would buy
copy! Had you considered e-publishing? Vanity publishing? Collecting
them and asking the GOSA Store to carry them?
Karen Webb

sgryc at comcast.net wrote:
> Well, bless my soul!  The clamor for yet more geyser carols has
already reached a deafening pitch (thanks, Janet), so I am absolutely
obliged to come up with something new, something inspired, something
ridiculous, something called...

--
Step out of Thy holy chamber, O Maid of Heaven... Drape thyself...in
the silken