[Geysers] Meech Mystery Geyser #3

Graham Meech meechg at verizon.net
Sun Dec 9 05:59:12 PST 2007

Well Mark and the Tara/Pat team got it right, it is Beehive's Indicator
Geyser.  I must admit when I saw the pictures I was surprised at how the
water column looked too but when you see the un-cropped picture you don't
have any doubts about what it is.  Of course you can't see Sue or Barbara on
the boardwalk either to help figure it out.....

Here is the original shot with the close-to-cone indicator bubbling up too
before Beehive started.

I will find some more mystery geysers to post soon.

Graham.