[Geysers] Meech Mystery Geyser #3

Graham Meech meechg at verizon.net
Sat Dec 8 06:03:31 PST 2007

Not Tardy, Tilts Baby, or Anemone (this sounds like a Christmas carol coming
on.) but you are all in the right basin.  You are also correct Pat that the
bank drops off down to the river behind it and I think a couple of you have
picked up on the bacterial mat.

How to give another hint without telling you....well I did carefully crop
the image because if I had the full height it would have been too obvious.
But there's still a hint left in the top of the picture.  I had to leave
this in to get the picture to look nice but I was a bit sneaky in what I
showed you.  Oh how long people wait to see this geyser erupt, and now you
don't recognize it when it is erupting!

Next email from me will have the full picture in it.

  _____