[Geysers] Meech Mystery Geyser #1 answer and #2

Bill Warnock billwarnock at wyellowstone.com
Wed Dec 5 17:22:47 PST 2007

Vixen?
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Graham Meech
  To: 'geyser observation reports'
  Sent: Wednesday, December 05, 2007 4:56 PM
  Subject: RE: [Geysers] Meech Mystery Geyser #1 answer and #2

  Correct Pat, #2 is Bead Geyser in the LGB.

  If you played the game last year, you might remember Bead was one of my mystery geysers with a picture taken from around Pink Cone.  This time I was driving by when Bead started and I stopped above it and took a shot from that angle looking back down the road to it.  I wonder where my picture will be from next year.over by Narcissus?

  I will continue with the 'that was easy' theme and give you another easy one.or maybe I am bluffing this time?  Hint - it's not one of my mystery geysers from last year.

  Graham