[Geysers] August issue

Freund, Udo udo.freund at lmco.com
Fri Aug 31 12:30:35 PDT 2007

Some of you may be wondering about the Post Office not delivering your
Sput yet.  Well, it's not their fault, it's ours.  The August issue
hasn't been completed or delivered to the printer.  Our editors, Tom and
Genean Dunn, moved back into their house recently and are busy putting
things back in order after the fire.  We visited a few weeks back and
saw the impact of it all in person.  Two words can best describe it:
total turmoil.  Having to first find what's needed in over 400 boxes and
then unpacking them all is very challenging.  On a personal level we
enjoyed the visit, which as usual was much too short.  I can report that
they and their critters are all doing well.  Their lives will hopefully
get back to something resembling normalcy soon.  We wish them all the
best.  As far as the Sput is concerned, please be patient.

Thanks,
Udo Freund