[Geysers] Udo's Radio survey

EnBBailey at aol.com EnBBailey at aol.com
Fri Aug 24 12:38:18 PDT 2007

Hello all,

Please don't tell the FCC but Bob and I switched from the 2 mile ones to  the
18 mile one this year and we happier (not necessarily happy, but  happier)
with them.  We still had to have calls relayed  from Riverside or beyond.  Most
of the time we had problems were days  when everyone was having problems.  We
all blame the weather for it.   We plan to stick with these radios.

Now if we could only figure out how to get the visitors to use the Geyser
channel for geyser information and not making arrangements where they will
lunch, I'd be happy, but I guess you can't blame the radio for that.

If we get arrested while we are in the monkey cage, I'll know how they  found
out!

INCOGNITO,

Emily Bailey

For I KNOW the plans I have for you says the Lord, plans to  prosper you and
not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then you  will call upon
me and come and pray to me and I will listen to you. Jeremiah  29:11-12