[Geysers] Old Faithful night shot (correct link)

TSBryan at aol.com TSBryan at aol.com
Mon Aug 13 18:44:26 PDT 2007

In a message dated 8/13/2007 6:30:15 PM Mountain Daylight Time,
MOOSEAE at uwec.edu writes:

Personally, I'm skeptical that this is an actual photograph. Rather, I  think
it was a "manufactured" (i.e. Photo Shopped) picture.  My evidence  for this
is as follows:

I agree 100%. Above all, I have never seen the top of an eruptive column
(old Faithful's or any other) look like that. To me, that image is the "doctored
photoS of the day".