[Geysers] Yellowstone books.

EnBBailey at aol.com EnBBailey at aol.com
Tue Aug 7 12:53:04 PDT 2007

Kathy,

Glad to know I am not the only one  gathering a library on Yellowstone books.
 I recently ordered several and  have been enjoying them all.  I love seeing
the old photos and hearing  about what that park was like in years gone by.  I
really liked the  Yellowstone Place Names book and expect you will too.  One
day while I was  waiting in the cage during a Giant hot period, a park visitor
and I were talking  and he mentioned a book that he said was a very good read
on Yellowstone.   I am not sure if it will have the information that you are
looking for or not  but it might be worth adding to your collection.
Unfortunately, this is  the only one of the 7 or so books that I ordered about a month
ago that has yet  to arrive.  I am told it was shipped Media rate so it can
take up to 6  weeks.  I haven't given up hope yet but I am being to think I
might have to  find another copy.  Anyway, maybe someone else knows if the book
has what  you are looking for.  The book is:

Searching For Yellowstone,  Ecology and Wonder in the Last Wilderness
•  Paul D. Schullery

Emily

Being confident of this, that he who  began a good work in you will carry it
on to completion until the day of Christ  Jesus
Philippians 1:6