[Geysers] Giantess et all Friday morning.

TSBryan at aol.com TSBryan at aol.com
Mon Apr 23 05:33:36 PDT 2007

In a message dated 4/22/2007 9:12:00 PM Mountain Daylight Time,
decrotty at yahoo.com writes:

Thanks for your comments. I was watching on the web. Giantess was  smoking
pretty good (as were all the hill vents) but of course I've never seen  her
erupt. Maybe that was just a steam event. Not clear on how you name  things.
The vent next to OF is the one I'm talking about.  I may have  a snapshot
showing it. Does it have a name?

Generally speaking, Giantess always produces a large steam cloud, and the
largest on Geyser Hill; it is, after all, a very large, boiling pool. As for the
 little vent at Old Faithful, it has no name and is always there (before,
during  and after OF).

Scott