[Geysers] Weather in West

TSBryan at aol.com TSBryan at aol.com
Thu Apr 19 05:31:22 PDT 2007

I'm sure that anybody planning to come toward West Yellowstone is well  aware
of the weather conditions. And though this might not get posted until much
later today, I thought I'd report:

Yesterday we had off-and-on (mostly off) snow/corn snow/rain with an early
afternoon temperature of around 40. There was a bit of snow overnight, and
since  the first glimmers of dawn there been an additional 1/2 inch or so of
accumulation. Satellite loop makes it look like there will be some clearing  later
today, and actually tomorrow (opening day) just might be the nicest  day for
the next week.