[Geysers] Old Faithful Web Cam Problem

Pat Snyder riozafiro at comcast.net
Mon Apr 16 05:03:29 PDT 2007

Rich and All,
It will reset it to the old address (with archive/), and that's OK. I
should have mentioned that. This method merely causes my browser to
refresh without the cookie that forces it to bypass the "Sorry" site.
It's unfortunate that it doesn't work for everyone because it has
worked for me, in Safari or Firefox, every time I get that page (two
or three times a week).

Also, Meg I had the webcam going all day yesterday with no problems.
Saw a swell Depression at around 1523.

Have a good one, and I am looking forward to the increased number of
reports once the park opens! Thanks!
Pat S.