[Geysers] Webcam

David Crotty decrotty at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 15 05:32:00 PDT 2007

Ok, so I haven't had a TV in my house since I left home after graduating from college in 1967 and eventually married a young woman who felt the same way about TV.  I've often wondered why we would ever get one.  Well, it just came up.  One of those flat ones hanging on the wall linked to the Old Faithful webcam would be just perfect.
Dave Crotty

http://mail.yahoo.com