[Geysers] Smoke Seen on Webcam

Paul Behunin lord_aragorn_elessar at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 12 11:55:35 PDT 2007

I have seen a similar effect on the webcam before, and it looked like frost
or snow encrusted on the glass plate in front of the webcam's camera lens.
That's what I think it was; there's a hint of this same darkening in the
upper right corner of your webcam capture as well. Looks like it's all gone
now.

I remain at your service,

Paul