[Geysers] Webcam problem

TSBryan at aol.com TSBryan at aol.com
Tue Apr 10 17:41:11 PDT 2007

In a message dated 4/10/2007 4:54:37 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
MOOSEAE at uwec.edu writes:

My  hypothesis is that there are so many hits on the webcam that NPS had to
share  the feed through a couple of servers and so now I have a cookie on one
machine  that sends it to the "Sorry unavailable"  message.

But if there are so many hits, why does my MSN account always (so far) get
through and the AOL not at all for many days now. Gotta be a problem somewhere,
 and I don't think it's with us.