[Geysers] webcam

Karen Webb caros at aros.net
Mon Apr 9 17:50:55 PDT 2007

We finally lost it last night shortly after the "alternative" site,
through yellowstone.net, was posted to the list.  That one is working,
but now the main NPS page is down.  Our server is aros.net, a local
provider.  (But this is Utah, where we set our clocks back 25 years, so
maybe the effect is just catching us up!)
Karen