[Geysers] Old Faithful Webcam

Goh83642 at wmconnect.com Goh83642 at wmconnect.com
Sun Apr 8 10:48:01 PDT 2007

I have not had any interruptions of seeing the webcam but I have another
recommendation to the park service.  Could they have the existing webcam refresh
every 15 seconds or faster?  I watched an eruption of the famous "Old Faithful"
about fifteen minutes ago.  I got a snapshot of it when it was about 15 feet
high.  The next refreshment of the screen and the eruption was back down to
about 15 feet high.  I missed the "Big Burst" and the top of the eruption.  Old
Faithful is getting so short on its eruptions that I'd suggest moving the
camera to Beehive or Riverside, a geyser that blows for five to twenty minutes.
   Just a suggestion...........
Gary Henderson, Meridian, Idaho   </HTML>