[Geysers] Valentine

Mario Durrant yellowstone17 at bridgernet.com
Sun Apr 1 21:31:01 PDT 2007

>>Valentine and Ledge Geyser have not erupted recently.<<

I don't think there has ever been a logger on Valentine geyser, so it probably wasn't possible to confirm an eruption last June when Ledge erupted?  Scott Bryan had written that "By its evident wetness and fresh wash, Valentine might have erupted." in a report from 6/13/06 after a visit to Norris, then nothing was ever said afterward that I remember.  Just wondering...

Mario Durrant