[Geysers] 2007 Anticipated Park Visit Dates List For April Sput

srlb at eskimo.com srlb at eskimo.com
Sun Apr 1 18:05:18 PDT 2007

With the February Sput just now being delivered to us, I've received only
one response to my request there for the dates of your planned visits to
the park this year; and it's already time for articles to be submitted for
the April Sput, which will contain the first edition of the 2007 list. So,
let me repeat the request here, and ask that you email your planned dates
within the next few days:

- - - - -

Anticipated 2007 Park Visits

Well folks, it's that time of year again; time to put together the
list of who will be visiting Yellowstone this year, and when. Please
send me names and dates as soon as you can. What I really need now are
those visits to the park prior to mid-July to include in the list
that will appear in the April SPUT.

- - - - -

Thanks much,

Bob Berger