[Geysers] Sunday, 24 September 2006 (Schwarz)

MaryBeth Schwarz mbschwar at hotmail.com
Sun Sep 24 17:23:10 PDT 2006

     My goal today was to show a friend Beehive and Grand.  The sky was
clear and the chilly morning warmed to a nice afternoon for geyser gazing.
This morning we watched for Beehive's Indicator (since yesterday Sept. 23
2006 Beehive was at 1208).  By 1200 we had to head for Grand for the
beginning of the window.  There was a lovely 2 burst Grand at 1334.  About
1355ie someone called out about something on Geyser Hill, and it was indeed
Beehive.

     Grotto Fountain was 1228ie and Grotto 1231ie.  Oblong was at 1409ie.

     Mary Beth