[Geysers] East Sentinel September 2, 2006

Graham Meech meechg at verizon.net
Sat Sep 23 08:16:33 PDT 2006

I have a couple of photo's although by the time I got there the volume of
water in the splashes was pretty small and didn't show up very well in the
wider angle shots.  One shows a close up of the splashes near the vent in
the crater and the other shows the steam venting from the crater with the
water level way down while it was having a minor eruption.

Graham.