[Geysers] Friday, 15 September 2006 (Schwarz)

MaryBeth Schwarz mbschwar at hotmail.com
Fri Sep 15 17:36:05 PDT 2006

     The boardwalk was wet at Beehive this morning 15 Sept 2006 at 0420, so
we thought there would be no daytime Beehive, but Graham Meech called
Beehive's Indicator at 1739 and Beehive at 1744.

     It was a cool day with rain beginning at about 1130.  The rain ended as
the recovery hot period began.  Mastiff was at 1408 and Giant at 1410.  It
was an exciting day, and I'm sure that there will be more details soon.

     Grand was at 0247E, 0914, and 1538.  Riverside was at 1528, Castle at
1553 (major), Daisy at 1557, and a tall Lion initial at 1546.   Oblong was
seen at 0737ns and 1242.

     Tonight and tomorrow there is supposed to be snow here.

     Mary Beth