[Geysers] aurum fence

Lotus Baker lotusb3 at earthlink.net
Fri Oct 27 20:22:30 PDT 2006

Geyser list;

This act of vandalism is awful, and Ron Keam's suggestion of sending a letter from GOSA condemning
the act in the most forceful terms is a good one.  However, I don't see any GOSA member as being a
part of this.  I may be a very poor judge of character, but I have not met any gazer who would be morally
capable of doing such a thing.  And besides that, who among us would stay up very late at night and
exert ourselves like this; using our very precious vacation time for a prank.  No, if this happened Labor
Day weekend, it would be the end of the season for many summer employees.  This strikes me more
of something that a college aged group would do.  In my college days, I participated in late night pranks
(usually done to the girls dorm), and I do recall our special efforts that the prank would not hurt anybody
or have any lasting effect.  Pranksters do think like that on occasion.  Like Dave, I would be very
disappointed to learn that a gazer did this, but I do believe the evil doers are someone else.

Keith Baker

lotusb3 at earthlink.net
EarthLink Revolves Around You.