[Geysers] history of Yellowstone hot spot

Tim Holmes w8tahradio at gmail.com
Fri Oct 20 16:59:09 PDT 2006

WOW -- a fascinating discussion to say the least -- looks like i have
MORE reading to do on both sides of the debate - -ive read work by
some of the authors on both sides of that issue, but had not yet come
across the material suggesting an alternate explainatin -- are the
PDF's of those documents available online someplace?

Thanks to all and great discussion

TIM