[Geysers] Morning September 30

barger barger at tritel.net
Mon Oct 2 16:41:58 PDT 2006

I noticed a lot of geyser fog down basin when I saw the 0658 ie Lion that lasted for 6+ minutes.  Later that morning, ~0930 I was down near Grotto which was off.  I don't know when Grotto shut off, but the Marathon Pool was way, way down and Grotto was basically dry.  Giant finally started to recover that evening, but we still hadn't had the recovery hot period as of 1945.  (Grotto was on when I went out at 7 AM the next morning.)  I do need to correct the 1024 Grand.  It was a T1C
 with blue sky.  Kitt Barger