[Geysers] Identification question

Paul Behunin lord_aragorn_elessar at hotmail.com
Mon Nov 27 08:04:15 PST 2006

Hey, Steven!

This is a beautiful picture. My first instinct was that this is Africa
Geyser, based on when you said the photo was taken, and memories of my first
2 trips to Yellowstone. It certainly looks like a large geyser in the middle
of the broad, flat plain of the Porcelain Basin, and Africa Geyser fits the
bill. I could be wrong, of course, but my vote is for Africa Geyser. Thanks
for sharing the photo, regardless of what geyser it is!

I remain at your service,

Paul