[Geysers] (no subject)

Paul Behunin lord_aragorn_elessar at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 21 08:43:08 PST 2006

Hello gazers!

I was able to catch this on the webcam by luck, so OF went off around
9:23:00 MST, or just a bit before that. It looked like the eruption went to
steam only at about 9:27; I forget the seconds. Short or long? Just for fun,
I think long, so I'm going to check back around 11:00 MST. Hope you enjoy!
It's kind of fun catching an eruption during the off season when predictions
are not posted, so you can make your own prediction & see if you are right.
I know.......I have no life. Kind of a relative thing though; it depends on
what one considers important. Anyway, my best to all!

I remain at your service,

Paul