[Geysers] OF sunset shot

Paul Behunin lord_aragorn_elessar at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 21 08:15:07 PST 2006

Great shot! I have seen this "green sky at sunset" a few times on the webcam
as well. Kind of makes me wonder if someone who is firstborn should be up in
Yellowstone right now.......just think Cecil B. DeMille & you'll know what
I'm saying. It would be interesting to hear what causes this from a
professional photographer (or a deeply involved amateur one).

I remain at your service,

Paul V. Behunin