[Geysers] Possible Giant today?

Paul Behunin lord_aragorn_elessar at hotmail.com
Sun Nov 19 16:05:40 PST 2006

Pat, I am no expert compared to the gazers that have gazed for years, but I
saw a very similar steam cloud in the exact same position on the web cam
around 4:45 MST. Judging from the position, volume, and duration of this
plume, I think it is Giant as well. I hope some park personnel are still
around to see if the signs have been rolled. I hope Giant continues its
fantastic activity for a few years to give most visitors a chance to see it
in person. I didn't get to see it in person this year; stupid luck.

While I was getting ready to send this, I was watching the webcam & caught
these two attached shots of Old Faithful erupting; it was a long eruption
this time. Hope you enjoy them!

I remain at your service,

Paul V. Behunin