[Geysers] October Sput

tddandngd at adelphia.net tddandngd at adelphia.net
Fri Nov 3 14:13:24 PST 2006

As some of you may know, we had a house fire on October 1 -- no one and no pets were hurt. We lost the contents in one bedroom, but the entire house suffered smoke damage. We will be in a rental for 4 to 6 months until our home is repaired. We had the October Sput partially completed, but the computer took in a lot of smoke. It has been cleaned and returned to us as of November 1. It is usable, but it smells quite smoky and will need to be replaced. As soon as possible, we plan to put out a small October/November issue with what we have on hand now and then will do the December issue on schedule, hopefully. Those of you who offered articles can send them in the next week or two and they will go in the December issue. Again, please send them to both email addresses:

tddandngd at adelphia.net
tddatlasvegas at cox.net

If you are sending anything by snail mail, please send it to

6965 El Camino Real, Suite 105 #463
Carlsbad, CA 92009

Tom and Genean Dunn
Editors, The Geyser Gazer Sput