[Geysers] revised Giant list

TSBryan at aol.com TSBryan at aol.com
Sat May 13 15:27:11 PDT 2006

Attached as a Word file is a revision of my Giant Geyser eruption list,
starting with the start of Jens Day's data, on November 2, 2005. Note the four
eruptions given in red type.

Those of March 15 and March 24, and for April 10 I can readily  understand,
but what about that reported for April 2-6...
----Can it be that the recorder somehow missed an eruption?
----Or was the "washed platforem" seen by Keller actually the remnant of  the
March 24 eruption?
----Or?

For the record, as of about 14:00 today, Giant had had two hot periods, the
first only a short while after the end of a normal (short) Grotto, and the
next  only about 3 hours after the first. That's all I know from today -- except
to  say that Giant had then been over 6 1/2 days without looking particularly
intriguing.