[Geysers] Why doesn't Giant like May and June? (Stephens)

TSBryan at aol.com TSBryan at aol.com
Sat May 6 19:01:59 PDT 2006

In a message dated 5/6/2006 3:33:45 PM Mountain Standard Time,
lstephens.eagle at mail.sisna.com writes:

Note:  The number of eruptions in the table is 169.  Although  there are 170
in T. Scott Bryan’s list (as of the April 30, 2006 eruption),  #118 is listed
as “?”.  If there was at least one eruption between #117  and #119, the
percentage for November would increase slightly and percentages  for each of the
other months would have to decrease very slightly.

Since I distributed the above list of eruptions, I've further amended my
table to note that the "?" under #118 indicates that at least one, maybe more
eruptions took place during that time span. My recollection is that there was a
belief that it was two eruptions ... but we'll certainly _never_ know.