[Geysers] West Y duplex

TSBryan at aol.com TSBryan at aol.com
Thu May 4 12:07:34 PDT 2006

Not strictly geyser info, but certainly (I think) of interest to some  geyser
gazers. Last year I noted that the duplex unit adjacent to mine here in  West
Yellowstone was for sale. Well, yes, but being this part of Montana and  etc.
Millie's new place still is not finished. She thinks she'll actually be
moving near the end of this month.

In any case, her place evidently is still for sale. I do not know the  price.
It is 1,140 sq ft, 2 bedroom, 1 1/2 bath, nice, well insulated, and etc.  I
have no interest in this deal, except that it would be nice to have a gazer
next door rather than some "unknown."

If anybody is interested, write to me (off list, of course) and I'll pass
the info along to Millie and her representative.