[Geysers] GOSA website

Pat Snyder riozafiro at comcast.net
Wed May 3 18:28:46 PDT 2006

I am most certainly willing to share photos from my archive for the
GOSA site.
If I could get some size specs, I'd be glad to send them along.

Here's my website to see some samples (many of the Gazers are already
familiar with it).
http://home.comcast.net/~riozafiro/yellowstone.html
That's just a smattering of what's in my collection--I have geysers
like the Silver Globes (lots of Biscuit Basin), Plate, Cliff...even
some small ones like Sentry, Rusty, Twig, Tuft (Crescent) and Super
Frying Pan. I can also shoot more in May, if need be.

An eager contributor...
Pat Snyder