[Geysers] may we have a name?

Anglgrlsnt at aol.com Anglgrlsnt at aol.com
Sun Mar 26 17:33:00 PST 2006

I read most of the emails from the list serve, I will also be the first to
admit I do not know everyone on it either.  I was wondering though if we  might
be able to have a name for the individual sending emails from
_guyser1 at aol.com_ (mailto:guyser1 at aol.com) ???

I mean no disrepect to anyone but I thought we were to state our name at
some point in the email (with the exception of those that are truly known by all
or are obvious ie: Scott Bryan, etc.)

Thank you in advance,
Stacey Glasser

happy geyser gazing this year, go Giant go. (hopefully when I'm there this
year???)