[Geysers] Norris Report 3-5-06

Smokey Sturtevant s at weststartv.com
Sun Mar 5 17:44:11 PST 2006

Thanks for this report Mike!!
Was the activity from Monarch like the stuff we saw in 1994/95??  The
overflow and heavy boils?  Or is it something different?

Also.... this is a new email address for me.  I have moved out of
Montana... a little to the south and east....  My family and I are in
the Cayman Islands for at least two years.  So, I will be getting my
Norris fix from the list serve for now.

Take Care,

Smokey