[Geysers] Morning???

Michael Lang fangysr at hotmail.com
Fri Mar 3 16:55:53 PST 2006

>From Michael lang (fangysr at hotmail.com)
In conversation with one of our snow coach drivers, I was informed that
while he was doing his evening tour on Mar. 2 at Lower Basin, he saw
something erupt to, in his words: "80 ft high and 50 ft wide" behind
Fountain
Geyser.  He believes that it was Morning Geyser.  I asked him if it might
have been Morning's Thief, but he said "no" that it was very tall and very
loud. I rode by the area this morning and the only activity I saw was
Clepsydra.
So it would be only speculation as to whether or not it was really Morning.
Other coach drivers have seen activity there, but so far it has always
been Morning's Thief.
Michael Lang
11 & counting