[Geysers] February Sput

Freund, Udo udo.freund at lmco.com
Thu Mar 2 06:22:49 PST 2006

Kevin,

Yours is in the same bag as mine and Scott Bryan's.  We haven't gotten
ours either.  US Postal Disservice is at it again.

I am in the process of filing a "Publication Watch", USPS Form 3721,
which will track the next issue to one or more destinations.
Unfortunately, I must file one form for each address to be watched.

Thanks,
Udo Freund

  _____